A few testimonials
Digitaliso has been chosen by Companies of all sizes, from multinational Corporations , from large Companies to SMEs, craft enterprises and micro enterprises.
We operate in muliple sectors: public service, business services, commercial companies, manufacturing companies in heavy and light mechanics, chemicals, food, electronics, ceramics, wood, rubber, construction, transport.
You will be able to find the solution to your specific needs thanks to the "high-level structure" and the flexibility that distinguishes Digitaliso.
Digitaliso - QSA.net Testimony
De Padova - Matteo Bellotti, Quality Director
This video is avaiable in Italian only... https://youtu.be/EBrK2a_sIAc
Digitaliso - QSA.net Testimony
MD Service - Mensa Domenico
Digitaliso - QSA.net Testimony
Grow Executive - Stefania Padoa
Gilardoni Arturo S.r.l.
Gilardoni Arturo S.r.l. may seem like the classic small-medium sized mechanical workshop, but if you are looking for a partner able to produce for you shafts, rods, rollers with a high-precision finishing level, we suggest you contact them.
They introduced the Digitaliso platform since 2017, freeing up the time needed to redesign the organization starting from history, refocusing the vision and their mission and focusing on what they do best for their customers.
"When I saw Digitaliso for the first time I was afraid it was too complicated solution for our Company, but now, after some time, I am happy to have trusted Digitaliso".
Qualilab is a modern, competent and reliable test laboratory, set up on an area of 1,700 m2, which performs tests in accordance with international standards or customer specifications in various fields and sectors: lighting engineering, photometry, photobiological safety, EMC tests, vibrations, climatic tests , aging, IP tests, wheel tests, UNI 10772, acoustic tests.
We have been accredited with Accredia since 2011 and have established a solid relationship with KBA and VCA to execute tests.
The professionalism of the staff working in the laboratory is guaranteed by their high level of preparation and training, result of specific studies and long experience gained in international accredited bodies in the field of tests / certifications.
We take care of the constant updating and competence of the staff, also thanks to the connection we maintain with similar laboratories and research centers.
The equipment, constantly updated and having proven reliability, guarantees the validity of the results and the measurements performed.
At the beginning of 2019, the use of Digitaliso was introduced while completing the transition to the new version of the standard that establishes the competence requirements of test laboratories (EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2017). This way we have automated a set of aspects:
- management of non-conformities and corrective actions, internal and external audit plans;
- management of all laboratory equipment, both in relation to calibration and maintenance;
- annual goals, with the creation of monthly goals to check the work progress;
- management of actions to reduce risks / exploit opportunities, scheduling of employee training and recording of the instructions carried out;
- assessment of suppliers (with the possibility to divide them according to the type of supply).
The following aspects were appreciated at managerial level:
- the dashboard function which shows a general view of the quantity system status in a single screen;
- the analysis function that allows you to aggregate the system punctual records.
After a year of daily use, we can say that it is a valid tool for business management, even for a dynamic reality like Qualilab.
Emmanuele Del Piano
People 3.0 is a cooperative from Modena supplying high-profile training and coaching services. Since February 2018 it has adopted Digitaliso and the Quality 4.0 model to reorganize its organizational and management processes, in order to re-orient them according to the company's mission and values.
Emanuele Del Piano, co-founder and owner of the company told:
"Digitaliso has allowed us to bring quality, not only in the services provided, but in all processes. The Quality Management System brought us to think and decide to improve the whole model of value creation. Gianlorenzo, with his experience and professionalism, guided us to transform what seemed to be an annual obligation into a tool to organize and keep under control the core business of our company.
A lot of synergy has been created and confidence has been strengthened, thanks to the quality training path / service (which we internally renamed "Quality coaching"), which has further relieved us in the management: we can concentrate to our work, being confident to have someone who draws our attention to quality processes whenever necessary. We are learning to apply the day-by-day management system to make it part of everyday life".
"The cooperation started with QSA.net has brought added value to our work because with a software we have become a leader in our reference market in the field of Management Systems and we have won commercial comparisons with other competitors thanks to this solution.
The ability to build additional consulting and training activities around the product has allowed us to build customer loyalty (once get used to the system there is no competitor who can enter the company) and to increase the turnover of services related to the product for each customer who needs more support and training.
The assistance support is excellent and basically in real time. The software is constantly evolving and, as a Partner, we help to point out improvement opportunities.
To date, in an SME, it does its job very well".
"I had been looking for years for software that could help me and my Clients in monitoring Management Systems, but nothing I had tried had ever convinced me enough. Dealing with a colleague, who is an evaluator, he introduced me to Digitaliso, using a demo made by him, and then, by contacting the company with a more detailed demo created by the QSA.net Team.
I proposed it to a Client, who took that opportunity and we tested it together. A year later I can say that the software has met my expectations, but above all it has fully satisfied my Client's expectations, making the work more efficient. In light of this first experience, I decided to keep Digitaliso as a business tool for both myself and my Clients, presenting and installing it in many other situations"
"We offer our customers Digitaliso because we believe in the potential of these software and we are welcoming the Management Systems digitization, in an era in which everything runs on the web and is highly interconnected.
For any problem or doubt, their assistance service responds quickly. Furthermore, we appreciate the willingness of their technicians and developers to find together the most suitable solution for their Customers who require to customize the software.
As for the software, our Customers are very satisfied because Digitaliso facilitates the control of all deadlines, with the possibility to receive alerts and reminders for each of the activities. The documentation is accessible online, always updated and available for consultation by all users. It also offers the opportunity to manage various aspects from a single interface, from infrastructures to training, to non-conformities".
"As an auditor I appreciated the streamlining of the Digitaliso platform having a very clear and defined structure for the common registrations of the HLS model, of the different certification schemes, as well as functions dedicated specifically for distinct topics such as Risk Analysis, Analysis of mandatory aspects and internal and external documentation management.
The platform also seemed highly customizable to the organization's management system, as it should be, as every Management System must be adequately implemented and customized to the structure. It immediately became clear to me that thanks to Digitaliso the management system has moved from document and record management to the higher level of the true business management.
The platform automatically manages the document flow and the related registrations in a structured way and at the same time provides a real-time dashboard of all activities and deadlines connected to the various certified systems and customized for the different users, hence, the real management tool for process managers.
Through Digitaliso, all the system documentation is structured and accessible and can be consulted remotely, almost you could be part of the remote audit, and then focus as an internal or external audit activity only on the operational processes of the organization".
Boffi S.p.A. is a worldwide leader in kitchen designers. The introduction of Digitaliso in 2018 allowed to start a process of progressive simplification and streamlining of the Quality Management System, thanks to the digitization of numerous organizational processes.
Two years later, the progressive development of the Digitaliso functions has allowed the launch of an important project for the digitization of Customer reports, which has resulted in the improvement of the quality of the recordings and data available for analysis, with the aim for the upcoming future to automate the communication of Quality data to the customer and within the company.
"It is a lean, fast, smart product for tidying up and keeping all documentation under control and therefore very important for those who have a certification".
Forgia Rapida S.r.l.
"Digitaliso, in addition to the lean management of documentation, of records related to all three management systems such as quality, safety and environment, is the ideal tool to respond quickly and promptly to customer requests during company audits, but above all, being on a web platform, you just need an internet connection and with any PC, Smartphone or Tablet you can quickly get access to Digitaliso and consult, update, approve documents, manage Non-Conformities, Reports and much more, with a considerable time saving and optimization.
We also happened to be able to show the client its performance while in a meeting in their office".
D.E.L.M.A.C. S.r.l. is the proof that Quality is not only a tool limited to complex organizations and that the Management (or the entrepreneur) is the real engine of every improvement process. This small company faces up every day the world giants of "white" (washing machines, dishwashers, etc.) making hundreds and thousands of electrical cables every year. D.E.L.M.A.C. introduced Digitaliso to digitize its Quality System.
"Thanks to Digitaliso we have been able to develop a simple, lean and automated Management System, in line with the winning strategies of our company"
Pidielle S.p.A. is a company specializing in hair cosmetics that combines artisan tradition, passion for the world of beauty and an orientation towards research and innovation through technologically advanced formulations designed with teams of experts, tested in the salon and produced for a single goal: the beauty of hair.
The company's core business is the creation of products for coloring and bleaching hair up to the development of hair care, styling and finish and texture products (permanent and straightening), inspired by the traditional language of art, painting and poetry. Their target market is made up of professional hairdressers in over 80 countries around the world who believe in the beauty power of effective, delicate and pleasant products.
The Pidielle Management System is ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 22716: 2007 (GMP) certified. Dr. Fabio Ferrari - QA Manager at Pidielle SPA told: "Since we had its presentation, in 2014, we had understood the usefulness of this tool for an optimal and complete management of all aspects of the systems and since then it has been used daily; over the years we have gradually increased its use thanks also to the continuous updates and implementations that have even increased its potential and completeness, but at the same time, making it more and more fluid, simple and intuitive to use.
The most used sections are:
- documented info: used in every part for a complete management; I would like to point out the particular usefulness of the 'registrations' section which, thanks to the possibility to create the most varied archives and guaranteeing the safety of their contents, is allowing us a little at a time to 'eliminate paper', and not only in relation to documents of the quality.
- training : section daily used to manage and track every training intervention, both internal and external, and their related documents (slides, attendance signatures, certificates, verification tests, etc.)
- personal data sheets: used in all aspects, with the exception of the 'skills assessment' section, whose management has yet to be transferred to Digitaliso
- monitoring and measurement resources: currently used only for the instrumentation that is subject to periodic calibration; the part of the Non-Conformity factory machinery and corrective actions needs to be implemented: together with 'Training' section, it is the most used ine to always have under control all the steps of managing a NC of a CAPA
- audit: regularly used to track and manage all audits: first, second, third party, to suppliers and subcontractors
Sections still rarely used today, but which will be migrated to Digitaliso and implemented in the future: indicators and objectives, risk management. The main benefit of using Digitaliso is the certainty that nothing can escape (revisions deadlines, control of documentation, various deadlines, etc.) and the awareness of always having the entire Management System constantly under control, thanks to the articulated system of mailing and notification of deadlines, which can be parameterized in a truly versatile and varied way.
I recommend its use to all business users (in our company, the training to use Digitaliso is one of the standard mandatory training interventions of the training plans for new hires, obviously calibrating the degree of detail according to the role covered) and, above all, to the managers of the quality, for its ease of use, completeness and variety of information and data that can be entered and managed, and the ability to eliminate all paper documents.
Forgia Rapida S.r.l.
"Digitaliso is one of the best systems I have seen clear easy to retrieve documentation".
"We have been Consind customers for QSA since 2004 and I believe the software is complete and increasingly practical and intuitive to use. The main objectives we achieve thanks to its use are:
- management of all the documentation of the quality / environment / safety and 231 systems
-consultation of all machine and equipment manuals for consultation by the staff and by the maintenance technicians, even on construction sites we have from abroad
- management of the laws that Somec must comply with and supervision of deadlines
- archiving and consultation of all company documents; building permits, usability, cpi, various authorizations (company documents that are usually kept in several offices, so instead they are collected in a shared software), product certifications, etc.
- complete management of personnel, courses, related certificates, CVs, medical examinations, PPE, etc.
- maintenance management
- internal audits
Users consider Digitaliso a useful tool and its use is widespread in the Company".
Who is writing about us
Digitaliso for digital transformation
- Trasformazione digitale: come si diventa più competitivi sui mercati (Matite nel Web)
- Digitalizzazione aziendale, come programmarla in modo efficace (Media 4 Us)
- Digitalizzazione processi aziendali: i vantaggi che ti rendono più competitivo (Verona Oggi)
- Trasformazione digitale, come cambia la comunicazione interna ed esterna dell'azienda (Finanza Report)
- Digitalizzazione aziendale: gli strumenti indispensabili (Reseau Voltaire)
- Sistemi gestione documentale: semplifica e organizzare il lavoro e raccolta dati (Leonardo alla Venaria)
- Digitalizzazione documenti, una sicurezza in più e minore impatto sull'ambiente (TargatoCN)
- Digitalizzazione dei processi aziendali per un'organizzazione snella ed efficace (UVT Libertà di Scrivere)
- Digitalizzazione sistema di gestione: quanto si può risparmiare in termini di tempo e risorse (Camera Commercio RG)
- Digitalizzazione impresa: perché aiuta a ottimizzare i processi organizzativi (Sanremo News)
- La trasformazione digitale crea valore e rende le aziende più competitive (Nuovo Polo Fiera Milano)
Digitaliso for Management Systems
- Digitalizzare il sistema di gestione: come farlo e perchè dà un vantaggio competitivo all'azienda (EconomyUp)
- La ciliegina sulla torta per lo sviluppo aziendale? La certificazione di Qualità ISO 9001! (Appvizer)
- Come evolvono i Sistemi Qualità a norme ISO 9001 con l'industria 4.0? (AppVizer)